Part of me wants to reread Twist and Shout, but the other part of me is like, “ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO FUCKTHATSHITVILLE”.
Apart from anything else, I just love the reaction posts.
Read it, properly, for the first time last night. It’s not ‘I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You’ that gets me (previous personal association (nothing icky and romantic however, just a lot of dehydrated leadership exped participants in Morocco, drunk on water, sleep deprivation, and crying over guitars)), it’s the titular song.
Fuck me I think I just found the soundtrack to Supernatural: The Movie . Or just a really epic Destiel film. Oh no wait this would be it. Duh.
(how do we get this made, spnfamily?! Who do we have to bribe, badger, beg or otherwise beleaguer?).
Revised the ENTIRE tort law module today. I now want to punch Tort law in the face. I will be running the defence of ‘defence against the person’.
I will never get tired of using this Benedict reaction gif. It is also my spirit animal.
Have reached Peak Crazy, am cresting the Mountain of Madness, and it’s only Week 1 of mocks round 1, so when these are over I will be only one eighth of the way through my total law exams.
Choose your top 3 Fandoms (at the moment)
- Game of Thrones
- Star Trek (any and all series/movies)
First character you fell in love with:
- Castiel. No srsly.
- Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj. ‘nuff said). Although maybe any of the BABY FLUFFY CANINES *WIBBLE*
- Cpt. Picard. Sir P Stu, you remain my first crush.
Character you never expected to love as much as you do now
- GABRIEL/The Gabester/SP8R’S RIDICULOUS FACE
- Tyrion! One of the best written characters ever. Or Jorah Mormont.
- Anyone from Enterprise. Phlox, maybe?
Character you would shag anytime
1. Dean Winchester. Sorry to be predictable, but good God. Jensen Ackles’ FACE.
2. Jaime Lannister
3. Tom Paris. My sci-fi husband.
Character you would slap
- Balthazar. Because he’d enjoy it, and probably react all European and excited.
- Joff. No reasons needed.
- Not a character, but whoever in TPTB that okay’d and supervised the creation, inclusion and development of the upholstery-wearing, rodent resembling galley goblin on Voyager. Yeuch.
3 favourite characters
1. Castiel. For the head tilt - and Misha Collins - alone.
2. Brienne, oddly enough - probably cos I started reading late in the books.
3. Janeway. For the eternal, and inexplicable, ‘There’s coffee in that nebula.’ And for generally being an enormous HBIC.
1. The CANON Destiel. Less fluff, more implication and squinting. Sabriel. Anything Team Free Love, because I’m greedy. Angelcest.
2. Brienne/Jaime. Ygritte/Jon. Gilly/Sam. Crows need loving too, apparently.
3. Trip Tucker/Malcolm Reed. And - I’ve never seen it done - but my favourite OTP of all time (right up there with Tom/Adam from ‘Spooks/MI5’) would be Tom Paris/Lee ‘Apollo’ Adam from BSG. Yeah. You heard me.
Wearing a Destiel necklace to my friend’s birthday tonight :) will get strange looks, but madness? This is the Supernatural fandom!
Had a naughty creative day, which the above is a product of. Did watch the ‘65 Spy Who Came In From The Cold though for monday’s seminar. Boom.