Choose your top 3 Fandoms (at the moment)
- Game of Thrones
- Star Trek (any and all series/movies)
First character you fell in love with:
- Castiel. No srsly.
- Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj. ‘nuff said). Although maybe any of the BABY FLUFFY CANINES *WIBBLE*
- Cpt. Picard. Sir P Stu, you remain my first crush.
Character you never expected to love as much as you do now
- GABRIEL/The Gabester/SP8R’S RIDICULOUS FACE
- Tyrion! One of the best written characters ever. Or Jorah Mormont.
- Anyone from Enterprise. Phlox, maybe?
Character you would shag anytime
1. Dean Winchester. Sorry to be predictable, but good God. Jensen Ackles’ FACE.
2. Jaime Lannister
3. Tom Paris. My sci-fi husband.
Character you would slap
- Balthazar. Because he’d enjoy it, and probably react all European and excited.
- Joff. No reasons needed.
- Not a character, but whoever in TPTB that okay’d and supervised the creation, inclusion and development of the upholstery-wearing, rodent resembling galley goblin on Voyager. Yeuch.
3 favourite characters
1. Castiel. For the head tilt - and Misha Collins - alone.
2. Brienne, oddly enough - probably cos I started reading late in the books.
3. Janeway. For the eternal, and inexplicable, ‘There’s coffee in that nebula.’ And for generally being an enormous HBIC.
1. The CANON Destiel. Less fluff, more implication and squinting. Sabriel. Anything Team Free Love, because I’m greedy. Angelcest.
2. Brienne/Jaime. Ygritte/Jon. Gilly/Sam. Crows need loving too, apparently.
3. Trip Tucker/Malcolm Reed. And - I’ve never seen it done - but my favourite OTP of all time (right up there with Tom/Adam from ‘Spooks/MI5’) would be Tom Paris/Lee ‘Apollo’ Adam from BSG. Yeah. You heard me.